Moscow International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo 2018
A conference and exhibition on investment immigration and international high-end real estate.
The Moscow International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2018 is a large-scale conference and exhibition was held 29-30 November 2018 at The Ritz-Carlton Moscow.
The Expo combined a conference on the first day (29 November), with an exhibition, workshops, and networking opportunities on the second day (30 November).
Since 2016, the IELP team has organized more than 12 exhibitions in locales including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku.
The Moscow International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo 2018 is the central exhibition for immigration and upscale real estate in the CIS (Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, and other countries).
Exhibitors and Attendees
The exhibition brought together leading companies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Cyprus, Malta, and other EU states. Exhibitors included immigration companies, property developers, law and financial firms, and private banks.
Our regular exhibitors include:
• Government agencies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain, Cyprus, Malta etc.), the Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis), and more;
• International associations;
• Prominent immigration companies and luxury real estate market leaders;
• Major personal financial consultancies; and
• Other leaders in the related fields.
Visitors include private individuals interested in immigration, acquisition of upscale real estate and personal financial consulting services, as well as international entrepreneurs, home buyers, and prospective immigrants.
Topics of the Exhibition
• Immigration (temporary or permanent residency in developed countries);
• Acquisition of luxury real estate abroad (for personal use, to secure assets, create cash flow, or gain temporary or permanent residency through investment in an affluent country); and
• Personal financial consulting (company formation, opening bank accounts in highly developed countries, private banking, tax optimization etc.).
What We Deliver (B2B):
• World’s leading companies;
• The primary target audience: Direct prospects (potential immigrants and real estate buyers);
• The opportunity to contact potential partners from 30 countries;
• The opportunity to speak to your target audience at the conference;
• Access to an online appointment scheduling system to help you plan your schedule and make the most of your time at the exhibition; and
•Access to an exclusive database, featuring contact information for prospective clients and partners from across the globe.
What We Deliver (B2C):
• Comprehensive assistance with temporary and permanent residence permits, dual citizenship, real estate acquisition, asset protection, company formation, opening bank accounts in highly developed countries, etc.);
• Individual meetings with real estate experts;
• Seminars and panel discussions;
• Bespoke face-to-face advice from financial and legal professionals, and more.