Real Estate in Moscow & Region

Residence permit in Italy


The company Arcasa-Group provides a service in obtaining a temporary residence permit in Italy (residence permit). Possession of real estate in Italy is not a sufficient basis for obtaining a residence permit or at least a long-term visa. All that can be expected in the general case is a Schengen visa of type C, giving the right of single entry or multiple entry into the country and for up to 90 days during the half year. Instead of the usual hotel voucher, the consulate will need to present a document confirming the ownership of the property. Multivisa type C can be issued under the same conditions and for longer terms - from one year to five - at the discretion of the consulate.


We use cookies to ensure we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. Find out more about our cookie policy.