Cyprus Citizenship Program through Real Estate Investment. Real estate purchased in the last 3 years is included in the investment amount. If the value of the acquired property is less than the required amount of investment, the investor can purchase real estate for the missing amount. After 3 years, the property can be sold (with the exception of a personal residence worth at least 500.000 €).
Receipt of a Cyprus passport in a record short time without the need to stay in Cyprus and with the possibility of free movement to 157 EU countries.
• The only passport program that allows you to return most of the investment.
• Special conditions for the acquisition of real estate under the program of obtaining citizenship.
• Citizenship applies to both the spouse and children (under 27) + the applicant's parents.
• If you wish, you become a tax resident if you spend only 60 days a year in Cyprus.
• A Cyprus passport holder can reside, study and work in the countries of the European Union, as well as in Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
• The holder of a Cyprus passport is automatically put a US visa for 10 years!
• Graduate higher education and medical care in Europe.
The necessary conditions:
• purchase of real estate in the amount of 2.000.000 Euro + VAT, with the possibility of resale after 3 years;
• no criminal record;
• legal transfer of funds to Cyprus on behalf of the applicant.
List of benefits:
• Free residence, study, work, business, investments in all EU countries, as well as in Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein.
• Visa free or simplified entry to 167 countries.
• US visa for 10 years!
• The only passport program, which allows returning most of the investment after 3 years, the investor can only sell real estate in the amount of 500,000 euros to sell.
• There is no need for permanent residence in Cyprus before and after receipt.
• Cyprus passport holder must visit the country 1 time in 7 years.
• Cyprus passport allows the applicant to leave his country’s passport.
Date of receipt: from 8 to 12 months.
Statistics. During the period of the program issued about 3,000 passports. The annual quota since 2018 is 700 passports per year.